Previous Projects Overview
We have liaisons all over the state of Oregon and Washington, with the majority of them residing in Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas and Clark counties. Since our inception in June 2016, we have completed over 75 projects.
Languages Spoken by Our Liaisons
Arabic, Farsi, Hindi, Karen, Nepali, Russian, Ukrainian, Somali, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Toishanese, Zomi, Burmese, Mon, Vietnamese, Tongan, Chuukese, Cambodian (Khmer), Lao, Thai, Japanese, Korean, Fulani, Wollof, Hausa, Krio, Amharic, Mai Mai, Swahili, Tigringa, Bhutanese, Dari, Uzbek, Pashto, Turkish, Urdu, Armenian, Romanian etc.
Due to community demands, CELs has added liaisons that serve underserved African American/Black, Native/indigenous/tribal, disability & LGBTQ+ communities. Please feel free to contact us (admin@CelsServices.com) for more details.
Area of Services:
- Public engagement/participation
- Community outreach
- Language/cultural contextualization
- Budget hearings/testimonial
- Focus group facilitation
- Language and context interpretation/translation
- Video voice-over
- In-language facilitation
- Video and voice narration
- Content translation & proofreading
- Subject-matter expertise
- Survey collection
- Ethnic & social media outreach/announcement